Setting up a printer can take more time and effort than you could imagine. However, one can do it without getting stuck by using a setup manual. Given below we have mentioned how you can connect Brother printer to Wi Fi in easy steps:
1. Connect the power cord to the Brother machine and to the power outlet.
2. Now go to Menu from the Control Panel.
3. Select Network using the Up and Down keys and press Ok.
4. Now select WLAN using the Up and Down keys and then press Ok.
5. Select Setup Wizard and press Ok.
6. Select Yes when prompted to enable the wireless network.
7. From the list of Networks, select your WiFi and press Ok.
8. Enter the password if required and press OK to save the settings.
9. Select Yes.
Your Brother printer is now connected to the WiFi. For more help with the printer setup, refer to our troubleshooting guides.